Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thinking of You

I have been trying to use some of the stamps I purchased over the last year but never used. I used to put all my new stamps on the corner of my desk until I used them but it was getting too cluttered so I had to put them in my stamp drawers. Unfortunately I then forgot about them. Sigh! So I am trying to dig in and use some of my new stamps! Here is a fun stamp I bought at the stamp convention they had in Grapevine this year. I think the flower is so simple and elegant. Not sure if I like it layered on the black, but I love the Basic Grey paper that I used. I popped up the flower and part of the butterfly although it is hard to tell from the photo.
Recipe:
Stamp: DRS
Ink: Black Memories and Tombott pens
Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Accessories: Nesties, pink rhinestone, Martha Stewart border punch, Thinking of you ribbon from LSS

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Ooo, that is a pretty card. The black makes the other colors pop out. Very nice:)

The Mama Monkey said...

ROTFL! You have a stamp hoarding problem?? Too many unused to leave on your desk? Humm...wish I could NOT relate! I love what you did with this one! Great dimension!!

Naomi said...

That is a pretty flower! I love the b/w layer in the center.

PS...I have several stamp sets I have mounted, and forgotten to use. I have 4 more sets on the way on the demo preorder, as well. I am so glad to see I am not the only one with that problem!