Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good to be home!

We are back from our trip to Branson! We had a great time, but it is so nice to be home! Nothing like sleeping in your own bed! We came home a day earlier than we originally planned because we thought we might need to rest up after our trip! LOL. Monday is the BIG day! We are going to find out if it's a boy or girl. It had better co-operate too, because Mommy has been a stress case since last month thinking they would do the ultrasound then and tell me! I am definitely a Type A personality and suspense is not good for me! LOL Hope everyone has had a great week and I hope to catch up on my blog reading tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh baby, baby...cooperate or there will be other Type A personalities out there who will be disappointed as well! ;) Have a great ultrasound!!

Vickie said...

How exciting! Have fun at your ultrasound:)

CathyRose said...

First sonogram, what a magical moment! Enjoy every minute!