Sunday, May 31, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Sketch Challenge #18

I got these cool poinsettias last year at Wal-Mart in the Christmas section and have been wanting to use them forever. They came in a pack with 2 silver and 3 red for $1.97. I saw this sketch and thought it would be perfect for the poinsettias and this Merry Christmas stamp I have had forever. I'm not use if I like the background paper I used but I can live with it. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Recipe:
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Brilliance Moonlight White
Paper: Celebrate Christmas 2/ glitter from Hobby Lobby
Accessories: Clear rhinestones, poinsettia from Wal-Mart Holiday Time, Nesties, Clear EP

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, Traci! YOur card is absolutely gorgeous! The poinsettia is so pretty! You did a wonderful job with the sketch!! I'm so glad you decided to play along in this week's challenge!! Hope you'll continue to play along. We have a new challenge every Monday!! Thank you for playing!!

Maria

Vickie said...

Traci, I love that Christmas card! It is so festive.

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the BG paper! It looks great!!

Naomi said...

This is a beutiful Christmas card! It's fun and festive. I love the flower on it!