Saturday, November 27, 2010

Emma 1st Birthday

I am a little late in posting this, but here is a picture of Emma and her 1st birthday cake.  She had so much fun at her party and she loved all the attention!  She was more interested in looking at everyone watching her with her cake than eating the cake! LOL  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  My family has been passing the stomach virus around but overall we had a great day!  And best of all, my DH got me a Cricut Expression on Black Friday!!  Now if I only had time to play with it :(

6 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

ADORABLE!!! Take lots of pictures....they grow up so fast!!

Shell~Alaska♥

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow...has it already been a year?! And yay for you on the Expression!!!

gale said...

Oh my gosh-I can't believe the time flew by so fast! She's beautiful!!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

She's so adorable! This year has flown by! Hope you had a wonderful 1st Birthday :)

Jenn Embry said...

I can't believe she's a year old already! What a cutie. How fun for you that DH bought you a Cricut Expression. Have fun playing with it.

Dawn said...

Oh My MERCY! I cannot believe that she is one! what a little cutie pie!