Saturday, August 14, 2010

You take the Cake!

I made this fun birthday card using a digi stamp.  I have bought a few digi stamps and got some free digi's from the Crafters Digital Art Center, but I have never had a chance to play with one of them yet.  I have to say it was really easy and I like the idea of not having to store blocks of wood or rubber.  The only storage I had to have was on my computer!  I'm totally liking this idea and the ease of getting the images.  No driving across the country to find a stamp store since there is not a local one here.  I used the SCS sketch SC286 to make this card and it was a really fun card to make.
Recipe:
Stamp: Digi stamp You take the cake by Jacquelin Dawn Designs
Paper: DCWV The Glitter Mat Stack

4 comments:

Dawn said...

this is simply darling! I love the color combo that you chose! great job...

gale said...

Oh how cute! That image is adorable!

Louise F NZ said...

This is really adorable. Love Kraft teamed with purple, looks fab.

CathyRose said...

Nice job on this, love the colors and the cute little monkey!