Saturday, August 7, 2010

Page w/ picture of first teeth

I actually did this page a month ago but haven't had time to post.  Emma is getting so big and is now crawling.  She is a mover!  Here is a page with the first photo I was able to take of her 2 first teeth.  Sorry but the photo of my page doesn't really do justice to her big smile and 2 bottom front teeth.  She now has 6 teeth and loves to chew on everything.  It is hard to believe she is already 10 months old.  Time has definitely flown.  I used the SBSC 180 sketch challenge for the page.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

5 comments:

gale said...

Oh my gosh what a cutie!! Great layout too-I like that spotted paper and the gems look cool on the frame.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This layout is so cute with all of the bright, fun polka dots... but Emma is even cuter!!! I love when babies have just those couple of teeth up front, so adorable :)

Naomi said...

That's precious!!! Love the papers you have chosen, and the pic is adorable!

Louise F NZ said...

She is such a little sweetie! Great pic Traci.
I love the page, pink perfection.

CathyRose said...

10 months, wow! So sweet, what a darling smile. Your page is adorable!