Sunday, April 18, 2010

Emma's First Week Layout

Sorry I haven't posted lately.  We have been on vacation and we went to N.C. to see my SIL.  We had a wonderful time visiting with our family and Emma did so well on the trip.  We drove and stopped at night.  She slept most of the trip and did so great in the car!  Here is a layout I did using an old SCS scrapbook challenge (SBSC222).  The first page is the actual challenge and then I flipped and changel the sketch a little to do the matching 2nd page.  Emma is now 6 months and 1 week and I am so behind!  I only have the 1st week finished. LOL.  Gotta find some more time to craft!

9 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

Cute layout. I totally know what you mean about being behind. Of course I wish I was only six months behind. ;) Emma is a doll!

Deb S. said...

I love this layout--you did a fabulous job with it! Your baby Emma is so adorable!

gale said...

So cute! Love this layout-it looks great. Glad you had a nice vacation!

Louise F NZ said...

Great layout Traci.... I always struggle with 2 pagers but you really pulled them together.
Have I told you how gorgeous Emma is?lol.

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh Traci, welcome to the world of being behind in the scrapbooks! :) Darling layout!

Naomi said...

She'll never know you are behind, don't worry about it! My 5 1/2 yr old LOVES looking through her birth-1 yr scrapbook. Sadly, it's the only one I have done. I am having to go digital to catch up, hoping to start on that this summer. These look great!

CathyRose said...

Oh my goodness, time just flies by. I am glad you enjoyed the trip. Love your pages, they are very pretty!

Dawn said...

These SB pages are wonderful! Time flies with a little one, HUH??? Mine is almost 10 months!!! WOWZA!

Dawn said...

these are lovely! Time does Indeed fly... take pictures FAST!!!