Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finally Finished!

I finally finished Emma's name for her bedroom.  I used 8 inch chipboard and painted the edges then cut paper with decorative scissors and glued paper to chipboard.  I added some accessories such as flowers and rhinestones.  Then used wall hangers to run ribbon thru and then hung them!  I think they turned out so cute!  Sorry the picture doesn't really show them well.  I used paper with glitter and so they are pretty shiney!
Recipe: 8 inch chipboard, pink ribbon, wall hangers, DCWV Nana's Kids paper with glitter

10 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Traci, Very nice.......I'm loving it!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute. Love how you decorated the letters.

gale said...

Wow that is so cute!!

Vickie said...

Traci! That is so cute!!

soniakae said...

I love this...Very pretty. Great idea for my daughters room.

The Mama Monkey said...

Yippee! Getting stuff done when she rests, I see! I sent you something this week. Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Awwww, these are SO sweet! Everything you've done for the baby's room is just beautiful :)

DVR said...

Very pretty. A beautiful room for a beautiful little girl! Thanks for sharing.

Louise F NZ said...

SOOOOOO cute!!!! Totally brilliant idea and I may have to steal it for my little one.

jacque4u2c said...

This is just fantastic!!! I really love the colors!