Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another Christmas card!

I finally finished another Christmas card! I have not got as many done as I had hoped and my family thinks I am crazy for starting this soon! But every year I never have them done in time so I am hoping to at least have a small stash by starting this early. Unfortunately I also have to start making Thank You cards for my baby shower and I can't seem to get the energy to start. Guess it's because I know I will be mass producing and I hate mass producing! LOL But I had better get a move on because I have already received some beautiful crocheted blankets from some friends and I need to get them a card out!
Anyways I used the SC222 sketch challenge for this fun card! I love the image with the cat hanging there. Reminds me of last Christmas our family cat loved to climb our tree and know the shiny balls off onto the floor!
Recipe:
Stamp: Stampendous; Fluffls Garland
Ink: Memories Black, Tombott markers (watercolor) and Distress Ink
Paper: Hobby Lobby, Celebrate Christmas w/ glitter
Accessories: Hobby Lobby ribbon, Nesties and Stickles

6 comments:

CathyRose said...

Darling card! The cat looks so perplexed. Good for you, getting some cards done ahead!

Vickie said...

Sweet card! I remember living with my mom and one year her cat jumped on the tree and knocked it down! I was so mad! I was still sleeping and my Mom made me help her!

Good idea to start early. I stamp our anouncement cards for our last baby and I started it a month before she was born. I was so glad I did.

The Mama Monkey said...

Traci, I have news for you: it is not just your family that thinks you are crazy!!! LOL I am so kidding and just totally jealous that you are doing Christmas cards already!! This is darling! I just love those Fluffles!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. You did a great job coloring it.

Naomi said...

HAHHAHA!!! This is hilarious. I LOVE IT. I need to try to keep up with you, then maybe I would be ok on cards this Christmas, I have only made one so far!

Jenn Embry said...

Too cute! I love that image!