Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally, vacation time!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been such a bad blogger the last few weeks. Ok, ok last few months! I promise I will do better now. No more TV shows to follow since House and American Idol are finished for the season. It is amazing how involved a person can get with TV shows! My inventory went smooth and I am now on vacation!!
My DH and I are going to go to Branson, MO next week to have our last vacation together before the baby comes. We are very excited since we have never been there before. Then when we get back we are going to have the ultrasound that will hopefully tell us if we are expecting a girl or boy! I am so anxious to know the suspense has been killing me! LOL
I hope to get some stamping done and make a few post before we go. Hope everyone has a great weekend! It is suppose to rain here so great weather for stamping and napping!

No comments: