Sunday, February 22, 2009

SBG1 Challenge #5 The Pink Laundry


The challenge for the SBG1 was from Siobhan at Adventures from the Monkey Hut. She came up with a challenge using the laundry room (pink with zebra print) of Stephanie Vest, an amazing woman who recently lost her battle to cancer.

Here is my card for the challenge. I couldn't find any zebra print in my stash so I used the black, white and pink theme but added lots of bling around the main image since there was a very blingy chandelier in the laundry room.

Stamps: Stampendous Full Fluffles

Ink: Memories black

Paper: The Paper Studio, black handmade paper, and pink and black cardstock from stash

Accessories: Pink and clear rhinestones, Stickles, CB tag, pink ribbon

10 comments:

Naomi said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Great job, the bling looks great, and wasn't her chandelier in the laundry room just amazing!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh I LOVE it!! It is just perfect! Thanks for playing!

Vickie said...

That is a cool card. I love all the colors.

Great job.

gale said...

Wow-great job on the challenge!! I love this bright card.

~T~ said...

Very interesting and cool!

Heather said...

great card! I love those colors!

Rachel Brumley said...

This card is so stinkin' cute! I love the added bling.

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love the bling! Great job!

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful card for the challenge! I have to get mine made!

scubasubie said...

I have that same stamp and I've been wondering when to use it. Your card looks awesome!!