Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun Birthday card


I made a birthday card today for 2 challenges; PCP color challenge which was to use Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, and Yo Yo Yellow and the I {heart} to stamp sketch by Jen del Muro for this week. They were both fun challenges! My colors for the color challenge might have been off alittle because I used non-SU papers and inks but I think they are pretty close. I stamped the image onto vellum then colored the backside with my Tombott markers. I used MS dimensional daisy stickers from WM and altered them by removing the yellow center, punching hole, adding brads.
Stamps: Bella (Bettina Buttercream)
Ink: Brillance Black
Paper: The Paper Studio, vellum, and scraps
Accessories: Christmas Ribbon from HL, Martha Stewart daisy stickers, stickles, and brads

7 comments:

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

This is great, Traci. I haven't seen those Martha Flowers before, so cute, especially with the brads. Thanks so much for all the details you've provided.

The Mama Monkey said...

Those flowers and brads are just yummy! They match the card scheme so perfectly!!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

So cute! I love this image and it turned out great the way you did it on the vellum.

thescrapmaster said...

Great colors & those flowers are ADORABLE!!

~Samantha

Louise F NZ said...

This is really cute, those flowers look great and I love the image too.

gale said...

This is so cute. I love the bright coloring on the stamp-I like coloring that way too. It's easy and looks amazing. I need to get those nesties too.

Naomi said...

This is fun! Love the flowers down the side!