Sunday, October 26, 2008

OCCC Challenge

I finally had time to stamp today. I got to play with OMS for the 1st time! I had asked some others if they preferred OMS or baby oil and everyone said OMS. So I HAD to buy some OMS (which can be hard to do when I live an hour from a LSS or craft store). I finally got some this week and tried it out. Gotta say I am totally converted to OMS now! LOVE it! I found a really fun sketch at OCCC from last week and thought I'd give it a try.


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



Stamp: Great Impressions G311

Ink: Ancient Page Coal

Color: Color pencils and OMS

Accessories: glitter, snowflakes and blue ribbon from Hobby Lobby

Paper: clear vellum embossed with CB snowflake folder, blue, pink, and white cardstock, and blue snowflake background paper (not sure where I got it)

16 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

What a cool card! I love your coloring and LO! So, do you like the OMS better than baby oil? I need some OMS as well, but I am waiting until we get back to the US. So, for now...I have to live with the alternative!

fishlips said...

This Christmas card is just outstanding...Wow do I ever love all the care that you put into all the details...
OUTSTANDING

thescrapmaster said...

This is really cute! I love that little penguin! All the details are just perfect.

~Samantha

Heather said...

WOW! Great card! I love the coloring!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Too cute! I need to pull my OMS out again!

Liz said...

Great card!!! Your colouring and blending look great!

CathyRose said...

That looks great, wonderful coloring job!

Louise, that's me!! said...

This is just gorgeous... that snowman is darling.

gale said...

What a cute card! Another alternative to the OMS is goo gone. Seriously! lol.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

SO beautiful! :)

Rachel Brumley said...

What a cute snowman! Nice job ont he coloring.

jennifer said...

Wow, what a pretty card! Love the vellum, and the whole card comes together so nicely:)

Tessa said...

Very nice coloring! I have never used OMS OR baby oil!!!! Great card love the detail!

Maria Levine said...

Adorable snowman!!! hey you won my QKD cupcake card, send me a mail with your info!!

Naomi said...

Gosh, I love snowmen! Coloring is incredible. Guess I have to finally try some OMS! This is just too cute.

Shirley said...

This is just too cute. He is so fun and what a great paint job!